Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Worthwhile Things I Do That Sometimes Mentally Exhaust Me, But That I'll Continue to Do Anyway



  1. Remember to carry a reuseable bag.
  2. When I forget, drop off plastic bags I do collect in recycling boxes.
  3. Support charities I like that send me seemingly endless packages of personalized address labels even though I hardly mail things anymore.
  4. Cut the images off all those address labels and give them to my niece and nephew as stickers.
  5. Store tote bags I collect from trade shows until I have enough to send a box to a foster kids' charity in New England.
  6. Haul bags of my discarded clothes or household goods to Housing Works. Repeat if I forget to check that they are actually open when I arrive.
  7. Compost my teabags to support my office's green initiative. (Even when the regular trash is right next to me at my desk. And I'm busy. And tired.)
  8. Buy the Secret Santa gift the child wants even if it's obscure and expensive.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if there is a way to request that charities not send you address labels. I don't need that many, either!

    ReplyDelete